Purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements or Adobe Premiere Elements from us? Learn how to find your Amazon redemption code and download your Elements products from Adobe.
Step 1: Create your Adobe account or sign in with your existing account to redeem your product
Enter your redemption code on the Adobe website to get your serial number. You’ll need this serial number while installing. Note that the redemption codes and serial numbers are not interchangeable.
- Go to https://redeem.licenses.adobe.com/getserial/#.
- Do one of the following: Returning Adobe customer? Sign in using your email and existing Adobe password.New to Adobe? Select Create an account, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Enter the redemption code you got from your pixelcodes.com
- The redemption code contains both letters and numbers. If it only contains numbers, it’s likely you’re looking at your serial number.
- Select Redeem.
Step 3: Note the serial number and download your product
- Note your serial number, as you’ll need it during installation. Serial numbers are 24-digits and only contain numbers, no alpha characters.
- Select Download to begin downloading your product, and then follow the onscreen instructions.
- Once the installation is complete and the product opens, you are prompted to enter your serial number.
- Select Activate now.
- Enter the serial number to activate your Elements product, and select Next.
- The serial number for Adobe Photoshop Elements starts with 1057, and for Adobe Premiere Elements it starts with 1143.
Your Elements product opens successfully.